Looking to be part of the future in Big Data management?
SDS is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join its Montreal team of professionals. You will be working in a very dynamic environment, on several different software projects, worldwide new product launches, by helping the Marketing Director and his team delivering high impact marketing experiences in order to drive into our sales pipeline potential leads and clients.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Ensure branding and messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with product and communication terms and find ways to incorporate them in Marketing actions.
- Edit, optimize and organize delivery of marketing content and marketing materials through multiple platforms (tradeshow events, websites, social medias).
- Work with the Marketing Department and the sales team to determine event and campaign budgets and manage expenses to those budgets.
- Websites administration and design (Good WordPress knowledge).
- Create, modify, and coordinate SEM campaigns. (SEO/SEM experience a plus)
- Help create, design, edit and deliver:
- Editorial calendars and make sure delivery dates are respected.
- Press release and media relations content.
- Case studies, white papers executive bios.
- Corporate newsletter content, social media content (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Email Campaigns.
- Graphical Elements (Using the Adobe Creative Suite).
- Video Content
- Develop reporting tools to give visibility to the whole team (Salesforce, Marketo, etc)
- Improve communication efficiencies within company (find new ways to plan and organize marketing activities).
- Organize and work on Google Drive and applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Mail, etc.).
- Language: Bilingual is ideal, but must have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Management: Well organized, can plan task ahead, manage priorities, and has the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines. Have the ability to keep track of multiple parallel projects.
- Mindset: Creative, shows initiative, oriented toward results, process improvement and problem solving
- Personality: Enjoys working as a team, has an outgoing personality.
- Technical: Candidates
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Google Suite
- Full Insurance Benefits after 3 months